(1) Business Development Opportunities
Startups will have opportunities to learn from and network with partners, municipalities and mentors who participate in SmartCityX. Opportunities vary from customer development, demonstration/testing/collaboration, and funding.
(2) Network Expansion
Selected startups will participate in closed, invitation-only events and webinars, and receive expert advice from a diverse team of mentors.
Through demo days and other activities, startups will have the opportunity to develop their business concepts created from the program more accessible to a wider audience.
1. Startups of all stages are eligible to apply.
2. Below are examples of application categories.
We encourage you to apply even if your startup is not in one of the categories. We are most interested in promising and innovative startups that have a strong potential to develop new businesses with program partners and government organizations.
(1) You may apply in English or Japanese, including your presentation.
(2) The intellectual property rights to any application belong to the applicant. If necessary, please take steps to protect your rights at your own risk and expense.
(3) Please make sure in advance that your entry does not infringe on any intellectual property rights of third parties.
(4) Applications that are not selected into the pogram will not be used without the consent of the applicant.
(1) Applicants are responsible for the cost of the application process.
(2) We will not respond to individual inquiries regarding the screening process.
(3) Please note that application materials will not be returned.
For more information, visit https://scrum.vc/privacy-policy/#studio