Application (Please apply from F6S application page)
For more information? Please visit FAQ page.
(1) Network Expansion: Selected startups will participate in closed, invitation-only events and webinars, and receive expert advice from a diverse team of mentors.
(2) Business Development Opportunities: Startups will have opportunities to learn from and network with partners, municipalities and mentors who participate in SmartCityX. Opportunities vary from customer development, demonstration/testing/collaboration, and funding.
(3) Showcasing: The startups will have the opportunity to present their business concepts created over the course of the program during demo day and other events.
1. Startups of all stages are eligible to apply.
2. Below are examples of application categories. We encourage you to apply even if your startup is not in one of the categories. We are most interested in promising and innovative startups that have a strong potential to develop new businesses with program partners and government organizations.
(1) You may apply in English or Japanese.
(2) The intellectual property rights to any application belong to the applicant. Please take necessary steps to protect your rights at your own risk and expense.
(3) Please make sure in advance that your entry does not infringe on any intellectual property rights of third parties.
(4) Applications that are not selected into the program will not be used without the consent of the applicant. Please note that the affiliated companies of this program may develop, implement, or in the future develop and implement the same or similar products or services without using the submitted plan.
(1) We will not respond to individual inquiries regarding the screening process.
(2) Please note that application materials will not be returned.
For more information, visit https://scrum.vc/privacy-policy/.
1. Applications Open: August 26, 2020.
2. Application Deadline: Nov. 30, 2020, 11:59 p.m. (Pacific time)
3. Notification of Selection: Notification complete by the end of January 2021.
4. Program Length (virtual): February 2021 to May 2021.
5. Demo Day: May/June 2021.